Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gratitude Journal #25

What I'm thankful for:
*sunshine
*good sleep
*an unexpected visit yesterday from 2 of Mike's former HBR (dorm) guys
*my caring husband...and that he just called me just to see how my day was going
*black beans...and the fact that I remembered to soak them overnight...(now, to decide which Mexican dish to make with them...)
*"Staff Breakfast" yesterday morning - the opportunity to interact with the wonderful people in this community, and for the reminders of why we are here
*God's work in our lives
*family
*colors
*photos and the beauty they capture
*email

What I want:
*To do some cooking/baking
*wisdom for some decisions we need to make about some car repairs
*to know how to spend my time wisely...how to prioritize things
*to finally make a decision about which wedding photos to order
*to pray more
*to read more

No comments: