Mike and I have been back in Germany since last Thursday, after spending about 3 weeks in the US visiting our families. My "sabbath summer" ended up including an unintentional break from electronic communication, including this blog, but I think it was a good thing for me. I think it refocused me a bit - I want to use these various methods of electronic communication as a tool to build and maintain relationships rather than as a way to waste time.
We've been slowly settling back into routine here. Mike is trying to get into a routine for school and prepare to start this new year (meetings start for him next week), and I'm trying to find a daily routine that includes purpose but also rest.
I hope to write some more posts - some including pictures and news of our summer, as well as sharing what is on my heart these days and what I'm learning.
I hope that you too are enjoying the special blessings of summer - a more relaxed pace, the yummy fresh fruits, sunshine, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment