Monday, March 7, 2011

Gratitude Journal #33

What I'm thankful for:
*The Swiss Alps - their beauty, that they are evidence of God's majesty and handiwork, and for a sunny weekend spent in the midst of them
*for a wonderful high school retreat this weekend - for Truth that spoke to and encouraged my heart. For the way the students were challenged and opened up. For the work that God did.
*for some good honest conversations with some fellow adults on retreat
*for God's grace, and the FREEDOM it gives ("There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus)
*for my amazing husband, the way that he takes care of me, and is so patient with me

What I want:
*to finish this children's EFL lesson that I've been working on
*to live in the freedom that God's grace gives ("and the Truth shall set you free")
*to keep a proper/healthy perspective on things

No comments: