Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gratitude Journal #30

What I'm thankful for:
*Beautiful sunshine and spring-like weather (is it really only February?!) that we've had the past few days
*Lessons that God is teaching me, even though they aren't always easy
*Reminders of Truth
*my amazing husband
*Music, especially music that speaks to my heart
*my Bible and journal...and colored Stabilo pens :)
*the truth that grace isn't dependent on who I am or what I do
*the freedom that true grace brings
*the truth that God wants me to pour out my heart to Him in complete honesty...even when there are tears of frustration or sadness
*friends
*the miracle and gift of newborn babies...they remind me of the amazing Creator God
*all of the people who stand with us in prayers and giving...without you, we wouldn't be here

What I want:
*Creativity and ideas as I work on this Children's EFL project I am currently a part of
*To regain control of my email inbox...it's a bit of a mess
*To have more realistic expectations of myself
*To patiently allow God to do His work in me
*To sit quietly and rest in the Hand of God
*To talk to my Mom today (it's been a while)

No comments: