Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude Journal #21

I'm feeling a bit weary. But sometimes a simple glance out the window reminds me of all that I have to be thankful for:






What I'm thankful for:
*That I live in a place where I see the beauty of God's creation all around me
*Truth-speaking music
*My wonderful husband, who reminds me of Truth, encourages me, and washed a huge stack of dishes last night. :)
*Radiators: The next best thing to a dryer. (Yes, it takes longer, but I'm thankful to have clean, dry, warm clothes to wear.)
*Sunshine
*Walks
*Colors - their variety and their beauty
*That all of my needs and many of my wants are met.

What I want:
*To not feel weary
*Or, more so, to not get frustrated by the weariness
*To put my hope in God - He alone is my strength, my foundation, my reason for living
*To better understand the purpose God has for me and how He wants me to live my life

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Beautiful pictures, Kari!