An adventurous spirit (Kari Sue) seeking to serve (in Germany)...
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
English Camp: Pictures
Here are a few pictures of the English Camp that I taught at last week. I'll post more words about the English Camp later...
A very telling picture of my class...
M. & his amazing card tower! This was M.'s third camp, and he brought his sister with him!
My colleague and fellow adventurer, Jennifer, selecting Bible stories for the classes to act out...
Two campers and the "beanies" (I had to go to English Camp to learn this word) that they crocheted during one of the "workshops" at camp...
On the last evening, we each received a piece of paper on which to write something that was standing between us and God. We then tacked it on the cross - handing it over to Him since His death on the cross covers our sins and weaknesses with grace.
L. was in my class and really struggles with English. One day, I was able to have a mixed English and German conversation with him and get to know him a bit more.
H. was another student in my class, and was very sweet to answer the random questions that I asked her. Her adorable baby sister came to pick her up on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment