I need to be honest with you. I need to tell you that the details of English Camp stress me out. I allow them to cause me more stress and anxiety than I should. I take things personally. I want everything to stay in its box and work perfectly (yup, I'm a perfectionist).
But I forget to let God be God.
These are God's camps. HE makes them happen. I do not make camps happen, God does.
God does not need me. But yet He chooses to use me. And He chooses to use these experiences to grow me. Because He loves me. He loves me soooo much. That is a humbling Truth. It brings tears to my eyes.
I need to step back and remember that God is God and I am not. To remember how much He loves me.
"...to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:18-19
Ephesians 3:18-19
1 comment:
I'm glad that you are still able to lift up your eyes and see the bigger picture of what God wants to do with the camps. That is so important because if we don't realize that most of the work is stuff that we can't do without Him it will be hard to run the camps. Love you!
Post a Comment