What I am thankful for:
*Sunshine
*Blue skies
*Big, fat snowflakes
*The snow-covered winter wonderland we have this morning - it is good for my northern soul's internal clock :)
*Good days
*Communicating with friends
*Good Sleep
*Reminders that God is using me, even when I feel unusable
*An amazing camper named Julia
*For the way God works in ways we don't expect
*Fleece
*Thursday donut days
*That I have remained healthy in spite of various illnesses that are ravaging the community
What I want:
*To trust God's plans in providing staff for this summer's camps
*To live life in a balanced way, keeping my focus on God
*To read more than I have been recently
*To invest more in other people
*To have another good, productive day today
*That my brain would keep absorbing German. That I would not give up, even when swimming in a myriad of cases and articles and adjective endings!
*That my immune system stays strong and I don't get sick
No comments:
Post a Comment