What I am Thankful For:
*adventures with my roommate
*helpful people
*amazing friends
*good conversations
*music
*the joy and peace that knowing Truth brings
*reminders of the passions, dreams, and desires that God has given me
*the opportunity to work with people
*I recently renewed my ACSI teaching certificate, and the new certificate came in the mail over the weekend. I know that it is just a piece of paper, but it reminds me to be thankful for the education I am blessed to have that allows me to have that piece of paper (and that I no longer have any debt from that education!) and the opportunities that are possible (from a human perspective at least) because of those pieces of paper.
What I Want:
*to choose joy and feel the "spark" (a combo of peace, joy, and excitement about what God is doing) that results from living life in the right balance
*to remember that it is okay to ask for help
*to be building into other people
*to always put God first
*to always thank God for the blessings He has given me
*to not take anything for granted
*to remember and keep seeking the goals, passions, dreams, and desires that God has given to me
*for details of plans for the next few months to fall into place
*for details of housing arrangements for next year to come together
*to be patient and trust God's timing and plans in all these things
No comments:
Post a Comment