Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gratitude Journal #6

What I am thankful for:
*Friends who truly care about me - who speak truth and encouragement into my life
*Milchkaffee
*Books & the ability to read
*Campers-turned-interns
*Pepper mills
*People
*Skype & Facebook - Yes, I know they have downfalls, but they make friendships easier and cheaper to maintain over distance
*My roommate Rachel. She is amazing! And so good for me in so many ways!
*The way God cares about the little details in our lives!
*Nick & Lindsay (my former roommate in OH) are engaged! PTL for His working in their lives and relationship!
*"Brasch Salat Sauce" (it's this amazingly delicious creamy garlicy salad dressing)

What I want:
*To sleep well tonight and not wake up before my alarm
*To read more - I haven't been doing enough of that recently (and I have a stack of books people have lent me - I need to read them and return them to their owners!)
*To let Truth change my thought patterns and affect how I live my life
*To keep fighting and not give in to lies of the enemy
*To encourage those around me just as much - or more! - than they encourage me
*To keep trusting God for the details of my future
*To hug people more often

1 comment:

M.E. said...

I'll take a hug!

Gotta agree with you about the Bratsch sauce!