Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week 2 = Way Too Much German Grammar

Week Two was intense. Full of German grammar. Way more German grammar than I think I need at this point. I think I only absorbed a small fraction of what I was taught. "Welches Kasus?" is spinning in my head. (This means - "Which Case?" - nominative, accusative, dative, and genitive....terms we don't use much in English.)

I am enjoying learning (for the most part), and I fall more in love with this beautiful historical city everyday! I have made a habit of getting out and exploring, to help revive my overworked brain. The fall colors and weather have been absolutely beautiful this week! Yesterday I visited Schloss Pillnitz and Park. (See pictures below.) A.maz.ing!

I must admit that at this moment, I am tired. Not exactly 100% looking forward to my mental workout tomorrow. However, I know that a good night's sleep will do wonders. And when I awake tomorrow, I will be ready to attack the day.

Please pray for rest, mental energy, and contentment this week!








No comments: