With the busy-ness of my life recently, as well as the minor computer troubles I've had, I realize I haven't done the best at communicating with you all. So, here's a brief outline of what the next 5 weeks look like for me:
July 13: Staff 1 arrive
July 17 - 26: Camp 1
July 27: Staff 1 depart / Staff 2 arrive
July 31 - Aug. 9: Camp 2
August 11: Staff 2 depart
~ August 13: Kari escapes to a desert island (ok, maybe not:) to praise God for all He has done (and to regain her sanity:)
Your prayers over these next 5 weeks are much appreciated. Pray for safety, smooth travels, health, unity, and good relationships to be built. Most of all, pray that God will be glorified in all that we do, and that everyone involved in camp this summer grows closer to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment