Last night I was at a church in Michigan. I had the privilege of sharing both with the youth group and the adults about the English Camps in Germany. I was thankful for the interaction I had with both groups, but especially with the teens. The pastor had asked me to share my ministry with them....to give them a burden to pray for me. This was the first youth group I had shared my ministry with, and I felt a bit inadequate, but I prayed that God would give me the words to say. And He did. I had fun interacting with these teens. Some of them knew a bit about Germany, and they asked lots of questions! It was exciting to see some of them already excited for missions, and it is awesome to think of the potential they have and how God will use them both now and in the future! This is what excites me about working with teens - to encourage them to keep seeking God and obeying Him step by step, wherever He leads them!
Praise God for His faithfulness in our lives!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment