I hope that you all are enjoying a good start to 2008. How did it get to be 2008 already? I remember when I started college thinking that 2003 (my graduation year) seemed so far away. How time flies! But as I look back over this year and the ones before it, God's goodness shines through.
Obviously I've been going through a bit of a blogging "silent period" recently. It has been busy but good here in NY celebrating the holidays with my family. I've also had the opportunity to see other friends and family, and to share with three churches here in NY (two plus my home church) how God is working through the English Camp ministry. Through it all, there's been a lot going on inside my head, but not much that would be coherent on a computer screen.
This next month promises to be busy as well. I leave tomorrow to spend a few days at a conference in Colorado. Then I'll be in Ohio (and some other surrounding states:) for the rest of January, before flying back to Germany on the 31st. Please pray that God will give me many opportunities to share the English Camp ministry with people. Moreso, please pray that He will give me the strength I need to keep my focus on Him. And that through it all, joy will shine through, rather than busyness.
Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and God-honoring 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment