Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bouncing around....

The month of January has been crazy but good as I've been bouncing around seeing people, sharing about the English Camp ministry, etc. Honestly, it's been a bit physically draining (I'm currently fighting a cold) but emotionally and spiritually, it has been encouraging! I am thankful to have been able to make this trip and to connect with old and new friends! God has blessed me in so many ways...more than I can put in a blog post...and I am learning lots. I am definitely enjoying being "at home" in the US, where I know the language and culture and am enjoying seeing familiar faces. However, I think that when the plane touches down on German soil on Feb. 1st, I will step off the plane with a joy and peace in my heart, knowing that is where God has called me to serve.

Note: I want to share pictures of my time in the States with you all, so I will have to post some soon. :)

No comments: