Friday, October 15, 2010

Gratitude Journal #19

For the past three days, our sleepy little town has been blanketed in unusually thick fog. My mind and body feel a bit like they are stuck in thick fog as well. I start to get frustrated and down on myself for being so tired. But then I remember that it is Friday, and that this has been a pretty full/busy week. I am thankful for all of the people time and good conversations that this week has held. But I do need to find some restoration, some rest, some refreshment. As part of that, a gratitude journal helps my perspective.

What I'm thankful for:
*a mostly unscheduled day
*grace and truth
*friends and good conversations that resonate on a heart level
*all of the people standing with us in prayer, encouragement, and financial support

What I want:
*To love God more
*To love the people around me
*To feel more rested
*To keep a proper perspective of life

No comments: