An adventurous spirit (Kari Sue) seeking to serve (in Germany)...
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Gratitude Journal #16
What I'm thankful for: - sunshine - the beginnings of fall colors - leaves crunching underfoot - friends - prayer - Truth - music that speaks to my heart
What I want: - less of me, more of Him - peace - joy - rest - Truth - wisdom
Kari--I just rediscovered your blog (from the link at the bottom of your most recent e-mail. I very much like the top picture :-)
I've also enjoyed skimming down through your entries. Your gratitude journals may be my favorite entries. I've started doing a bit of that sporadically and need to continue doing it to keep perspective with stuff here. Love and miss you friend! (even if I haven't been very good at keeping in touch....)
1 comment:
Kari--I just rediscovered your blog (from the link at the bottom of your most recent e-mail. I very much like the top picture :-)
I've also enjoyed skimming down through your entries. Your gratitude journals may be my favorite entries. I've started doing a bit of that sporadically and need to continue doing it to keep perspective with stuff here. Love and miss you friend! (even if I haven't been very good at keeping in touch....)
Post a Comment