Almost two years ago, someone challenged me to start writing these "gratitude journal" posts. It helps us to keep a healthy perspective on our lives when we remember all that we have to be thankful for.
Recently, someone else challenged me with 1 Thes. 5:18: "Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
So with that, I'm reviving these "gratitude journal" posts...
Recently, someone else challenged me with 1 Thes. 5:18: "Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
So with that, I'm reviving these "gratitude journal" posts...
What am I thankful for?
* grace
* my amazing husband
* our wonderful families
* true friends...and ways to connect with them, whether they be near or far!
* long walks in the woods
* sunshine
* candles
* fleece
* books
* God's Word
* my journal...and colorful pens :)
* time to process
* "drachenfrucht" (dragon fruit) ice cream - a new favorite!
* kelly green flip flops
* BFA students
What do I want?
* "soul strength"...that phrase came to mind this morning and I'm pondering what it means...
* to live in God's strength, not my own...maybe that's what "soul strength" is?
* to live out the purpose God has for me...especially right now, in this season of life
* to be content
* to be full of joy
* for my desires to be God's desires for me...(If it was up to me, I'd want to be superwoman and have enough energy to save the world each and every day. Instead, may I be thankful for whatever energy I have, and use it to His glory...to love and encourage those around me, starting with my husband.)
* grace
* my amazing husband
* our wonderful families
* true friends...and ways to connect with them, whether they be near or far!
* long walks in the woods
* sunshine
* candles
* fleece
* books
* God's Word
* my journal...and colorful pens :)
* time to process
* "drachenfrucht" (dragon fruit) ice cream - a new favorite!
* kelly green flip flops
* BFA students
What do I want?
* "soul strength"...that phrase came to mind this morning and I'm pondering what it means...
* to live in God's strength, not my own...maybe that's what "soul strength" is?
* to live out the purpose God has for me...especially right now, in this season of life
* to be content
* to be full of joy
* for my desires to be God's desires for me...(If it was up to me, I'd want to be superwoman and have enough energy to save the world each and every day. Instead, may I be thankful for whatever energy I have, and use it to His glory...to love and encourage those around me, starting with my husband.)
No comments:
Post a Comment