Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some Important Info

An Upcoming Change...

Many of you have been praying for me as I have been making decisions regarding Fall 2009. Thank you! God, in His goodness, has clearly led me as I have made these decisions. I have peace and excitement about where He is leading me! There are two main parts to these decisions. First, I have decided to make a long-term commitment to Janz Team. Second, I will be switching roles. I will work with English Camps through this summer, and then in August I will begin teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) at BFA (Black Forest Academy). For more details, please read this letter and/or contact me.

In order to make this long term commitment to JTM, I need to strengthen my financial support team. If you are interested in being a part of this ministry in that way, please download a support pledge form here or contact me.

The Next Few Months...

April and May will be busy months. Our English Camp Coordination Team is busy gearing up for the summer camps. Also, from April 9-18 I will be teaching at an Easter English Camp for 11-13 year olds. I am excited about this, but also a bit unsure what to expect since this is a different program from our summer teen camps.

I am also busy getting ready for a brief HMA (Home Ministry Assignment) from April 24 - May 22. I will mainly be in the Midwest (Ohio specifically) and would love to see as many of you as possible. Please contact me and we'll set something up!

No comments: