Friday, April 3, 2009

Gratitude Journal #12

What I am thankful for:
*Sunshine
*Warmer temperatures (is spring finally here to stay??)
*Balsamic vinegar
*Coffee Creamer (the more fat the better:)
*Social evenings with friends
*People who speak grace and truth into my life (And don't think less of me when I can't see those things on my own)
*New friends
*Chocolate...especially Nutella
*my family

What I want:
*A clean kitchen (I have decided that there seems to be a correlation between the state of my kitchen and the state of my life. Yeah - let's just say my roomie and I have big plans to clean the kitchen this evening.:)
*To sleep through the night and to sleep well. (yes, I've had some issues with that recently) To feel rested and energized.
*Peace about a decision I need to make.
*To know when it is okay to ask for help.

No comments: