This has been an emotional week, but it's ending on a higher note. Even though I don't know exacting what the next year will hold and I am a bit (ok, maybe more than a bit at times) apprehensive about the transitions, I am excited about what God has in store for me. I know that He is faithful and that His plans are so much better than mine - I just need to be faithful to follow and obey.
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" 1 Cor. 2:9
Four years ago, even one year ago, I wouldn't have guessed that this is where I would be headed. I am thankful for God's leading and am excited to see what He has in store for me in this next adventure!
Also, God continues to provide financially - my support is currently at 48%!!
No comments:
Post a Comment