Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gratitude Journal #35

What I'm thankful for:
*God's faithfulness and provision
*Homemade lemonade with lunch on Sunday
*BEAUTIFUL spring (almost-summer like) weather the past few days
*Time with my husband
*that the children's EFL curriculum project that I've been a part of has wrapped up
*A good walk this morning in the crisp air and sunshine
*An awesome group of staff and students to travel to Asia with
*the movie Temple Grandin (I highly recommend it!)
*the book Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman (I highly recommend it, too!)
*what German I do know
*lessons I'm learning

What I want:
*to learn more German
*to depend on God and not myself, especially in our upcoming trip to Asia (we leave Sat.)
*to keep my perspective where it needs to be
*to take life one step at a time
*to be more organized
*to get some errands done today
*to enjoy and be thankful for each moment

1 comment:

ABOUT THE WRITER said...

YES!! Learn more german!! Deutsch ist eine wundervolle Sprache!! :D

Ola