The past few months have been intense. A busy summer of English Camp was followed by much processing. God has been stirring up a lot of things in my life in a lot of different areas. I guess you could say that He has been showing me more of who I am and who He created me to be and how He wants to use me. Then throw in four intense weeks of language study, with everything that that experience entailed. Plus I am starting to make some decisions regarding the future.
To be completely honest, all of this leaves me feeling weary at times. But I realize that there is only One who can give true rest and joy and peace.
I am contemplating what grace truly is and how truly believing in it affects how I life my life. Which has then also gotten me thinking about faith. Here are some verses that have challenged and encouraged me and ignited some more thinking:
"Meine Gnade ist alles, was du brauchst." 2 Corinthians 12:9 I like this in German because it is so simple and straightforward: "My grace is all that you need."
"I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose." Galatians 2:21
"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
No comments:
Post a Comment