During this part of the year, I spend a lot of time at my computer planning camp details. I'll admit, sometimes that's hard for me. But when I stop to remember why I do what I do, it motivates me (and usually puts a smile on my face). In case you didn't already know, I LOVE ENGLISH CAMP! :) Why? Because I love the campers! And I love to watch how God works in the lives of both campers and staff. And in my life.
The pieces of the puzzle for 2008 camps are starting to come together. The curriculum project I've been a part of (and have spent countless hours working on) is nearing completion. We have a theme. Details are starting to fall into place. I can picture it! Amazing! I am anxiously praying and waiting to see what God does through this summer's camps!










This is why I do what I do!
The pieces of the puzzle for 2008 camps are starting to come together. The curriculum project I've been a part of (and have spent countless hours working on) is nearing completion. We have a theme. Details are starting to fall into place. I can picture it! Amazing! I am anxiously praying and waiting to see what God does through this summer's camps!
Since I can't tangibly share with you pictures of what this summer's camps will look like (check back with me in July and August:), allow me to share with you some memories from the 2007 camps:










This is why I do what I do!




No comments:
Post a Comment