CrAzInEsS
Now, I realize that I have the special gift of tending to live a crazy non-stop life, but I promise that it is not always on purpose! In my last (long-ago) post, I made a comment referring to "ten more cRaZy weeks" before graduation. Well, folks, we are finishing up week 3 of this quarter. I had NO idea how insanely busy and demanding this quarter would be. While I have considered giving up, I realize that is irrational. When I step back and look at the big picture rationally, I realize that I am too close to graduation and have worked too hard to get here to give up now. I am reminding myself of some things:
#1 - Take it one step at a time.
#2 - It's okay to ask for help and admit my utter incompetence.
#3 - Resting in His grace.
...and I am resolving to get through this and attempt to do my best.
Winter Weather Travel
In the time since I last posted, I seem to have developed an affinity for winter weather travel - not an affinity I care to keep.
At the beginning of March, my dear roomie Linds and I went to MN to visit our beloved friend Kristi. To get there, we travelled through the blizzard that plastered the Midwest that weekend.
Driving through Iowa...
My precious friends...
Later on in March, I headed to NY to spend my spring break with my family. Before I was barely an hour from my apartment, I hit some black ice and lost control. PTL for his provision and protection. (Note: that is NOT an experience I care to repeat - EVER!)
I can't decide if he looks scared...
For Easter, my sister and I travelled to TN to visit a family friend. It was a wonderful and refreshing weekend, but there were snowflakes in the air for most of our trip there - in APRIL folks! Crazy!
My crazy sister...
So, other than winter weather travel and schoolwork, in the past month I also moved and attended the lovely wedding of a precious (now former) roomie!
Back to the mountain of schoolwork...
Now that I have given you all a taste of what I have done over the last month (when I'm not buried in schoolwork, that is:) I should probably get back to that schoolwork...my task at hand is an annotated bibliography and proposal for my major paper for my Pronunciation/Listening/Speaking class...anybody have any topic ideas? I might see if I can find anything about accents....I'll start there and see where I end up!
No comments:
Post a Comment