Looking ahead over the next 4 months of my life, quite frankly, is scary and overwhelming. (A brief overview - 4 more weeks of winter quarter, finals week, one week of Spring Break during which I will be working on my Independent Paper and Graduate Portfolio hopefully at home in NY, then 10 weeks of Spring Quarter, then finals week which will be finish-up-school-responsibilities-pack-up-all-of-my-OH-life-and-move-everything-home-to-NY-ASAP before leaving for D'land for a "year plus.") Just typing that all out is overwhelming. A mixture of emotions - fear and excitement, fulfilling some hopes and dreams while being acutely aware of my own failures and shortcomings.
Before falling into the downward spiral of my own emotions, I'm reminded of what and who my foundation is....that is where I need to rest and put my trust. Faithful is he who calls you, and he also will bring it to pass. I have too much to be thankful for to complain or worry!
As for "Destination D'land" - the next "year plus" chapter of my life, more details will follow...when I have them. I am refraining from making a general announcement until I have enough info to satisfactorily answer the barrage of questions my loving and caring friends will bombard me with.
No comments:
Post a Comment